In todays world social media is a biggest platform where people share their day activities. In this Facebook also a very popular social media platform 19 billion people are using facebook. When if you are forget there password then what happen? Don’t worry there are no problem we have given you a solution.
You will change their password in easy steps.
So there are 5 steps you will follow them and you will change easily your password:-
Change your password
If you have already logged in to Facebook, to change your password:
- Click on existing in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select Settings .
- Click on security and log in .
- Click Edit next to Change Password .
- Enter your current and new password.
- Click Save Changes .
If you are logged in but have forgotten your password, then follow the steps provided under Change your password, then forget your password? Click and follow the steps to reset it. Keep in mind that you will need to access the email associated with your account.
Also Check:- How to change your Gmail Password.
Reset your password
To reset your password if you have not logged in to Facebook:
- Visit Find Your Account Page .
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or user name associated with your account, then click Search .
- Follow the on-screen instructions.