In the hole, every and each people are using a Gmail account. Every and each new information and mail can be sent to you. If you forget the Gmail password this can create the main problem? If you forgot Gmail password Here is the solution.
How to reset your Gmail account password
If you can forget the Gmail password then there are 2 ways to rest the password of the mail.
- Using your Phone Number.
- Using Email.
If you can rest your Gmail password then using these steps:-
- Open your Gmail account.
- Enter your Gmail.
- Click on forget a password.
- Enter the phone number.
- You will receive a code
- Enter the code in verifying place.
- You will reset the password.
Also Check:- Top 10 VPN in India.
- Navigate to https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery.
- Enter the email address that you’re trying to access.
- You’ll now be taken through a variety of questions to help Google confirm that it’s really you trying to access the account password.
- Enter in the last password you remember. Don’t worry you will not enter the right password there is no problem.
- Request a verification code to your linked mobile phone number. This code will be sent to you via a text message sent to the number linked to your account. Enter this code into the field, and you should now be able to enter in a new password and regain access to your account.